Swaziland | June 2017
Dear Real Pay User
The year is on a roll and – while we are on the roll subject – we are excited to announce the rollout of a few system enhancements, which will definitely ease your workload.
Recently, Real Pay undertook our annual company breakaway, during which we strategised our mission to offer the most advanced collections and disbursement solution by applying unique, innovative and competitive technologies.
Be assured that our team is back with a renewed drive to continue providing exceptional service.
Detailed report enhancement
A major system enhancement is the brand-new background reports functionality, which enables you to view the report status, downloads and previously requested daily reports.
Background reports can now be viewed while you are waiting for other reports to download. This means that you can continue working on the system while reports are being compiled.
This is how you do it:
- Click on “transactions report”.
- Choose report parameters by selecting from the dropdown list.
- The end time will be displayed as blank (-) while the report is loading.
- As soon as the report is available, the status will change to “done”.
- A summary of the chosen parameters will be displayed when hovering over the “view” button.
- Click on “view” in the “view report” column for the specific report that you would like to access. It will display as usual.
Historic instalment functionality
- Historic reports that have been archived (anything older than two years) can be viewed when you click on “client contracts” and select the applicable merchant.
- As usual, click on the edit icon (the pencil symbol), which will enable you to view contract instalments.
- Note that not all instalments are displayed. Historic instalments may be viewed by clicking on “history instalment details” at the bottom of the page.
- Details of all previous instalments will be displayed as a dropdown list.