Swaziland l Term 4 l Dec 2016
Dear Real Pay User
Over the course of 2016, the Real Pay team operated with a renewed focus on company values. Specifically the first value, Learning through constant innovation, gave rise to a host of new product- and system developments. As such we would like to focus your attention on the Final Instalment Report.
System Enhancement: Final Instalment Report
This multi-functional report contains a wealth of data that is used most efficiently when exported to Excel.
The report was developed to provide solutions to specific question around client contracts. When exported into Excel, the data contained in the report can be utilised to generate a variety of useful information.
- Future Count – this function displays all (active and cancelled) contracts with the selected number of instalments. From the dropdown menu, select the number of instalments (0 -10) you wish to see. Leave the Last Action Date parameter and Last Action Date = Next Action Date set to ALL. Click the View Report button.
- Last Action Date – this function displays all contracts with instalments in the selected period (interval range from The Last Six Months to The Next Two Months). From the dropdown menu, select the relevant period, leaving the Future Count and Last Action Date parameters set to ALL. Click the View Report button.
- Last Action Dates = Next Action Date – this function displays only transactions with a single instalment in the selected period. From the dropdown menu, select a Last Action Date and from the Last Action Dates = Next Action Date dropdown menu, select Yes. Click the View Report button.
- The selected Merchant Number
- The referring Client Number for the contract with instalments
- The Contract Number with instalments relevant to your selection
- The Total Number of instalments in the contract
- The number of Future Dated instalments
- The number of instalments in the contract in Successful status
- The number of instalments in the contract in Failed status
- The number of instalments in the contract in Dispute status
- The number of instalments in the contract in Error status
- The number of instalments in the contract in Cancelled status
- The number of instalments currently Processing status
- The number of transactions in Retry status
- The First Action Date for the contract
- The Last Action Date for the contract
- The Next Action Date in the contract sequence
We would like to remind you of the following:
December salary dates
Keep in mind that many employers move pay dates earlier in December in order to accommodate employees going on leave. If you consulted with your clients and received permission to adjust collection dates and would like to move these transactions via the bulk editing function, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the necessary details.
It is of the utmost importance that all users and merchants have signed mandates for all transactions processed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your relationship manager should you have any queries.
The Real Pay Team