Eswatini | March 2020
COVID-19 Pandemic – Precautionary measures
Following President Ramaphosa’s address to the nation last night declaring a National State of Disaster, we are sure that you, along with most businesses across the country, are assessing your response to the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa.
Our approach to the pandemic is aligned with responsible corporate citizenship and accordingly we are introducing precautionary measures aligned with the requirements announced during the Presidents’ address.
At Real Pay, we remain fully operational, and ready to support you during this time. We confirm that:
- Our systems are operating as usual;
- We are implementing precautionary measures relating to non-essential travel and meetings;
- We have a clear business continuity plan in place that will be invoked when circumstances require;
- Our 24-hours support desk remains available;
- We have a remote work policy in force;
- We have implemented respiratory hygiene measures at all our offices, as guided by the World Health Organisation (WHO);
- We promote meetings via electronic means i.e. Skype, ZOOM and teleconferencing to ensure continuation of business as well as industry initiatives under way; &
- While we will be cutting back on non-essential travel we are available to advise and support you in any way possible as we work together to find ways to navigate this pandemic together – with minimal risk and impact to your business.
The above measures are reviewed on an ongoing basis and will be adjusted as the situation change. We remain in close contact with industry, PASA and the PSSF, as well as our Sponsoring Banks in handling and minimising the impact of the pandemic.
Please do not hesitate to contact Luan Cloete, our Head of Sales and Marketing at Real Pay. You can reach him directly on (+27) 83 657 9136 or email email@example.com at any time to discuss any concerns and issues.
Managing Director: Real Pay Group