Namibia | March 2020
COVID-19 Pandemic – Precautionary measures
Following the declaration of a State of Emergency by President Hage Geingob in response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are writing to share specific steps we’ve taken to help mitigate the risk of Coronavirus across our business in Namibia.
At Real Pay, we remain fully operational, and ready to support you during this time. Our priorities are the safety of our employees and clients, and the continuity of our business operations. As a responsible corporate citizen, we are introducing several precautionary measures.
We confirm that:
- Our systems are operating as usual;
- We have a clear business continuity plan in place that will be invoked when circumstances require; and
- Our 24-hour support desk remains available.
Our precautionary measures include:
- We have a remote work policy in force, and will be cutting back on non-essential travel;
- We have implemented respiratory hygiene measures at all our offices, in line with World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines; and
- We promote the use of electronic meetings – i.e., Skype, ZOOM and teleconferencing – to ensure the continuation of business and industry initiatives.
- While we will be cutting back on non-essential travel we are available to advise and support you in any way possible as we work together to find ways to navigate this pandemic together – with minimal risk and impact to your business.
The above measures are reviewed on an ongoing basis and will be adjusted as the situation change. We remain in close contact with industry as well as our Sponsoring Banks in handling and minimising the impact of the pandemic.
Please do not hesitate to contact Darius De Waal, our Country Manager: Namibia. You can reach him directly on (+264)81 155 6015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to discuss any concerns and issues.
Managing Director: Real Pay Group